- This event has passed.
Skilling, Reskilling, and Upskilling: Bridging the Manufacturing Workforce Gender Gap
22 June 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Following the launch of the first ever study on women in manufacturing in Kenya in 2020, the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) is pleased to invite you to a webinar on bridging the gender gap in the Kenyan manufacturing sector. While women and girls make up over 50% of Kenya’s populations, women constitute only 17% of the workforce.
- Dr. Cleopatra Mugyenyi, Director, ICRW Africa
- Ms. Hannah Muthoni Kiarie, Deputy Director of Industries, State Department of Industrialization
- Mr. Fred Oanda, Deputy Director Accreditation Services, Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority
- Ms. Mary Ngechu, Managing Director, Plast Packaging Industries & Chair, Kenya Association of Manufacturers WIM Programme
- Engineer Grace Onyango, Director of Capacity building & Accreditation, Engineers Board of Kenya
- Mr. Chryspin Afifu, Technical Specialist, ICRW Africa
- Ms. Serah Nduta, Technical Specialist, ICRW Africa