Discover upcoming events, activities and learning opportunities in global health, international development, and gender equality.
Please note that fundraising events and activities will not be posted to the calendar.
1. To present the latest research on COVID-19 vaccination coverage across Ontario.
2. To discuss the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine throughout pregnancy and the postpartum period, with a focus on how to support families navigating vaccination decisions.
3. To support those working with pregnant and expectant families in making informed COVID-19 vaccination-related decisions throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
· Care providers and administrators of services for pregnant individuals
· BORN Information System users and data contributors
Dr. Deshayne Fell (PhD)
Dr. Tali Bogler (MD, CCFP, MScCH)
Dr. Darine El-Chaar (MD, FRCS(C), MSc)
* The webinar will be recorded and available on the BORN Ontario website.