- This event has passed.
Webinar COVID-19 Vaccination in Pregnancy and Postpartum – BORN Ontario
May 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
1. To present the latest research on COVID-19 vaccination coverage across Ontario.
2. To discuss the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine throughout pregnancy and the postpartum period, with a focus on how to support families navigating vaccination decisions.
3. To support those working with pregnant and expectant families in making informed COVID-19 vaccination-related decisions throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
· Care providers and administrators of services for pregnant individuals
· BORN Information System users and data contributors
Dr. Deshayne Fell (PhD)
- Assistant Professor, School of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Ottawa
- Scientist, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute & BORN Ontario
- Adjunct Scientist, ICES
Dr. Tali Bogler (MD, CCFP, MScCH)
- Academic family physician and family medicine obstetrics provider, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto
- Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
- Chair of Family Medicine Obstetrics at St. Michael’s Hospital
Dr. Darine El-Chaar (MD, FRCS(C), MSc)
- Medical Staff – Division Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Newborn Care, TOH
- OMNI Research Group & Clinical Epidemiology Program – Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI)
* The webinar will be recorded and available on the BORN Ontario website.