- This event has passed.
World Sight Day 2022 – Love Your Eyes!
World Sight Day is on Thursday, October 13, 2022 and together with the global eye care community, we will be focusing attention on the importance of eye care for all. Please join us by prioritising your own eye health.
Nearly everyone on the planet will experience an eye health issue in their lifetime, however, more than a billion people worldwide do not have access to the services they need for healthy vision.
The good news is that this global issue is solvable!
Together, we can realize our vision of a world in which no one is needlessly blind or visually impaired and where access to high-quality eye care services are readily available to everyone.
So, this World Sight Day, #Love YourEyes and join the millions of others worldwide who will be doing the same.
- Book an eye exam to safeguard your vision
- Download and cut out a pair of heart glasses them at seva.ca/worldsightdayglasses
- Take a photo wearing your heart glasses and post it to your social media accounts with the hashtag #LoveYourEyes
- Tag @sevacanada and @iapb
- Share and encourage others to #LoveYourEyes!