Digital Marketing Associate
World Renew is an international development & disaster response organization committed to renewing hope, reconciling lives and restoring creation. We are compelled by God’s deep passion for justice and mercy as we join communities around the world in this work.
World Renew is an agency of the Christian Reformed Church and currently we are seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to support the marketing communications team in acquiring leads through managing content, coordinating social media and email campaigns, and championing our peer-to-peer fundraising platform. The successful candidate will put his or her digital skills to work drawing more people to the life-changing ministry of World Renew.
*****Please Note: This position is expected to last for 18 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Curate creative, authentic and compelling content that aligns with World Renew’s vision
- Manage website content, monitoring for errors and adjusting page layouts
- Manage email and social media calendars in order to coordinate digital touch points for different audiences in relation to direct mail campaigns
- Provide strategic direction for World Renew communication initiatives, including email and social posts – guiding policies, establishing tone, communication style consistent across all platforms
- Serve as the social media lead for all World Renew programs – providing direction and leadership on campaigns that integrate social and digital marketing to support program objectives, including advocacy needs
- Build, refine, and maximize the communication initiatives, including email and social posts that target specific audiences
- Optimizing website content to utilize SEO best practices and keyword content strategies
- Manage and create online Gift Catalog system while also assisting in the digital strategy for that campaign
- Produce monthly and annual reports, including all paid/organic performance data – make projections and performance improvements
- Participate in digital campaign planning and contribute to overall organizational goals
- Work collaboratively with other teams (donor relations, church relations, volunteer programs, etc) in order to prioritize other team’s marketing needs
- Serve as the social media community manager, responding to comments, engaging with followers, curating content to repost, and performing social listening
- Perform other duties as assigned
More details about this position can be found on our website: https://worldrenew.ca/careers.
Candidates interested in applying should do so online by submitting an online application form, cover letter and resume no later than December 18, 2020. The link to apply can be found here: https://worldrenew.ca/careers.