When it comes to calendaring, have you left no stone unturned? Famous for being dynamic, professional, and highly disciplined in whatever you do? Recognized for the pleasure you take in dealing with important in-house and external stakeholders to plan and hold all kinds of meetings? Do you feel called to work for a non-profit organization and invest your time in service of an important international mission that’s both creative and constantly evolving? If so, you sound exactly like the person we’re looking for!
The ONE DROP Foundation is hiring an Executive Assistant to support our executive team in their day-to-day operations. Working under the direct supervision of the CEO, you’ll play a key role in ensuring the effective and efficient management of the office while providing administrative support to the organization’s senior managers.
Why choose us?
An ambitious and dynamic non-profit created in 2007 by Guy Laliberté—founder of Cirque du Soleil—ONE DROP is an organization that works to ensure that everyone has access to water, today and forever.
Such an ambitious mission calls for extraordinary actions by exceptional people. Paving the way into uncharted and inspiring territory, our people seek to turn the challenges they face into opportunities. Are you one of these leaders? Do your energy, passion, and determination motivate and inspire those around you? Then come join our team of exceptional humans!
• Managing the calendar: keeping the CEO’s schedule, helping prep for the various meetings of the Executive Committee, and scheduling meetings that factor in complex stakeholder agendas
• Assessing, coordinating internal and external requests, and following up with team members or various boards
• Planning and carrying out meeting logistics in collaboration with senior managers for the Executive Committee, as well as with the VP Finance and Administration for the Finance Committee and the Investment Committee
• Prioritizing projects and following up on behalf of the CEO
• Preparing all the documentation for the abovementioned meetings and drafting the minutes for the Finance Committee and the Investment Committee
• Scheduling weekly team meetings and other meetings as required and drafting reports as necessary
• Assisting the CEO in the drafting of correspondence (writing, editing, translating)
• Writing, editing/proofreading, and formatting various documents (partnership proposals, correspondence, texts, presentations, contracts, etc.)
• Following up on invoices with the finance department, as required
• Translating basic documents from French into English and from English into French
• Triaging One Drop’s contact email inbox and coordinating timely processing with team members
• Providing administrative support to executive team
• Coordinating the sending and receiving of mail for the executive team
• Filing physical and digital documents
• Updating files, contact lists, and other databases
• Acting as SharePoint administrator
• Expense reporting for executive team members
• Booking and coordinating travel for executives, as needed
• Occasionally and upon the CEO’s request, taking on special projects
• Independently carrying out all relevant high-level administrative and secretarial tasks
• A minimum of 5-7 years of relative experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience or keen interest in working for an organization with a social mission
• College- or university-level studies in office administration or another relevant field
• Superior writing skills in French and in English
• Mastery of Windows and MS Office environments, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio
• Mastery of SharePoint
• Mastery of virtual meeting platforms (Teams and Zoom)
• Familiarity with Salesforce (an asset)
We are looking for a person who shares our values
• Professionalism, interpersonal skills, tact, and a great deal of discretion
• Systematic, disciplined, independent, and meticulous
• Next-level organizational and planning skills
• Skilled at prioritizing and managing several projects at the same time
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a constantly evolving environment
• Proactive, flexible, leader, and go-getter
• Customer service and interpersonal savvy with diverse stakeholders
At ONE DROP, we take care of our employees
• Flexible work schedule and possibility of working remotely
• Group insurance plan (drug, medical, vision, dental, travel, disability, life)
• Group RRSP after 6 months on the job
• “Dialogue” telemedicine platform providing access to online health specialists
• Employee assistance program (access to confidential consultation services)
• Social committee and group activities
• Summer hours
• This position does not require travel
• Opus card, secure bike parking, and other benefits!
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Thank you to all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
August 8, 2022
August 22, 2022
SHARE THIS POST: