HISTORY IN THE MAKING
Imagine a fund as revolutionary and resourceful as feminist movements themselves. Sustainable. Scalable. Shifting resources and power to women far into the future. We are the Equality Fund. Powered by Canada and ready to change the world.
Backed by a $300 million CAD contribution from the Canadian government, and inspired by the radical ambition of feminist movements, we are building the largest self-sustaining fund for women in the world. Shaped by leaders from every sector, this new funding model will harness gender-lens investing and bold, multi-sector philanthropy to unlock the full potential of capital to support a gender equal future.
Reporting to the Digital Systems Manager, the Salesforce Administrator will work closely with Philanthropy, Grantmaking, Finance, Policy and Investment teams to strategize and translate business requirements into Salesforce – all guided by our objectives of consolidating systems, automating processes, improving decision making and securing stakeholder information.
You will be called upon to support and sometimes lead the design and implementation of data-driven projects in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for a team player, who (like all of us) is flexible and adaptable, ready to wear different hats depending on the opportunities, needs and challenges inherent to a start-up environment.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Salesforce Administration
- Serve as primary administrator for a Salesforce environment with 15-20 internal users and approximately 750 Communities users (major projects will be outsourced);
- System configuration, maintenance and upgrades (APIs, Integrated Systems, UI/UX, workflows, processes, field creation, layout modifications);
- Create, manage and monitor all end-user training and adoption protocols;
- Primary point person for Salesforce data-driven projects (custom reports, dashboards, etc.)l
- Primary point of technical support for all Salesforce users (login issues, process errors, etc.);
- Monitor and maintain data quality and socialize data quality standards with users through materials and direct training;
- Manually import data from external sources;
- Responsible for maintenance and updates to gift processing systems (ie. GiftTool);
- Maintain MailChimp data for regular e-blasts, including removing unsubscribed emails, cleaning bad email addresses, and updating new addresses, reconciling Salesforce with MailChimp.
- G Suite Administration Support (Occasional)
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining G Suite systems, including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc.;
- Assist with user onboarding and account setup/maintenance, training and offboarding processes.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Salesforce Administration role (preferably within a philanthropic environment);
- Undergraduate degree or certificate in a technical field, or equivalent experience (Salesforce Administration certification is preferred);
- Proficient with HTML, CSS;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) will be an asset;
- Experience with Gift Processing platforms;
- Experience with FormTitan (or similar form system), DocParser, MailChimp, Salesforce report builder, Apex Data Loader;
- Understanding of Canada Revenue Agency receipting requirements is preferred;
- Knowledge of G Suite / Google Workspace will be an asset;
- Excellent data analytics, visualization, diagramming and documentation skills;
- Excellent strategy and project management skills;
- Engaging and supportive end-user training style;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both technical and non-technical);
- Have an “I don’t know everything, but I can learn anything” attitude;
- Bilingual French/ English considered an asset;
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and complex environment is essential. You are able juggle multiple priorities, navigate changing realities and work effectively with a range of styles and approaches;
- We are radical in our optimism and ambition. Your ability to think creatively, bust silos, inspire others and forge connections will enable your success.
OUR ENVIRONMENT OF CARE
- We trust our talented team and are pleased to offer an extremely flexible and virtual work environment.
- We adhere to feminist values. We believe in sharing power and creating space for everyone to lead. We value collaboration, self care, inclusion and empathy towards all team members.
- The Equality Fund is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes 4 weeks paid vacation, paid sick time, parental leave top up, medical benefits, life insurance, Group RRSP, paid birthday off and more!
How to Apply:
The Equality Fund is an equal opportunity employer. We believe deeply in equality and diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability, and all other protected grounds under the Ontario Human Rights Code
. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and abilities, and are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please indicate this in your application.
At the Equality Fund, we do not tolerate harassment, coercion, sexual exploitation or abuse of any form. All offers of employment are conditional upon signing our code of conduct, satisfactory reference checks and may be subject to appropriate screening checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with the Equality Fund; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.