|Reporting Organization:||Faculte de medecine et des sciences de la sante de l'Universite de Sherbrooke|
|Total Budget ($CAD):||$ 70,000|
|Timeframe:||April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018|
Pr Michel Tousignant
|Haiti - $ 70,000.00 (100.00%)|
|Primary Health Care (100 %)|
1. Participate in the development of the clinical training program for future rehabilitation professionals that is appropriate to the societal and practice contexts in Haiti.
2. Collaborate in training Haitian professionals in their new role as trainee supervisors.
3. Experiment with a method of co-supervision of Haitian and Quebec trainees
4. Establish a co-constructing structure for professional identity by fostering interactions between ER-UdeS advanced trainees and FSRL trainees.
5. Promote the sharing of the expertise of both universities in effective strategies for the development of global health and community skills.
|Gender and age:||Adult women Adult men Adolescent females Adolescent males Children, girls Children, boys Under-5 children Older adults, women Older adults, men|
|Descriptors:||Persons with disabilities|
|Total Direct Population:||Unspecified|
UnspecifiedReturn to top