CanWaCH Public Engagement Working Group: Call for Nominations
Join CanWaCH’s Public Engagement Working Group (PEWG) and help build awareness of Canadian leadership in global health!
The PEWG consists of up to fourteen members who represent the diversity of CanWaCH member organizations in terms of organization size, region, programming focus, and location.
To be nominated, a candidate should be:
- An employee or consultant for a CanWaCH member organization.
- Ideally, the lead for public engagement strategy and/or activities for their organization. Alternatively, the candidate will have previous experience/expertise in public engagement initiatives/campaigns.
- A decision-maker for their organization, or has the capacity to influence decision-making for public engagement initiatives/campaigns.
- Available for meetings a minimum of 1 hour once per month via teleconference. Meetings of a greater duration may be scheduled on occasion as required. In-person meetings will be scheduled occasionally when feasible (a minimum of once per year).
- Able to commit approximately 3 hours per month for meeting preparatory time and/or meeting follow-up (e.g. sharing PEWG updates, executing on actions identified by the group, representing PEWG at occasional events, etc.).
Nominations will be accepted until 5 pm EDT on Friday, April 10, 2020.
Self-nominations are accepted but must be accompanied by a letter of support from within your organization (maximum 300 words) sent to Lauren Murray, Senior Public Engagement Officer.
NOMINATE SOMEONE TODAY